Sea Freight Forwarding Services
KC Global Links keeps wide range of interest in sea freight forwarding services. Sea freight forwarding is considered as the most efficient way of transferring goods
KC Global Links offers inbound and outbound services for both LCL (Less Than Container Load) and FCL (Full Container Load). We have special contract rates with some of the leading main line operators with service coverage to and
from all major ports and destinations. A multi modal door delivery transportation model is also available.
Our worldwide associates are well established and reputed organizations and have the same philosophy of rendering you the UNMATCHED SERVICE at all times.
FCL (Full Container Load)
In FCL or Full Container Load a single container is intended for one consignee. The container dedicated to one client is picked from his facility with proper documentation and delivered to desired destination with full safety.
LCL (Less-Than-Container Load)
The client will not have to worry now for its less-than-container load, KC Global Links will take care of partial container and safely forward it to the desired destination. In the LCL container, the shipment from two or more clients can be clubbed with one another and is proved cost effective.
- A multi model door delivery transportation model is also available.
- Subsidiary vessel space and reliable schedules.
- Devoted crew for Sea Freight Forwarding.
- Have unique feature of 3PL, Supply Chain Management, Tracking Facility & PO Management System.
- Abrupt access to shipment status at any time by customers own PC.
- For partners strategically located throughout the world,we provide coast-to-coast coverage.
- We are excellent in handling time sensitive cargoes.
- Various Trans-shipments destination
- SEA - Air Destinations
- Direct Console to Africa, Europe, USA, Gulf, Far East Destinations with regular console or direct boxes
- We also cover CIS, Black Sea, East European destinations with DDU services.